Our H2OLOX formula is emulsion-based with less solvents, making it low odor and eco-friendly. When used in conjunction with our UNIVERSAL Tung Oil Sealer, it penetrates deep into wood to lock out water and provide a rich, distinctive finish that is easy to apply, maintain and spot repair.
Let’s Get Started! Get Your Products & Directions on How to Apply.
Where to Use
Great for wood floors, countertops, cabinets, tables and furniture.
Will provide your wood with a warm, amber, finished look.
H2OLOX Videos and Photos
- The same beauty, feel and protection of Waterlox Original.
- Low odor, eco-friendly and available for use in all 50 states, Canada and Europe. Replaces our 350 and 450 VOC compliant products.
- Like all of our Tung Oil formulas, 90% of the resin portion of the formula is from renewable, natural resources.
- When used in conjunction with the Universal Tung Oil Sealer, H2OLOX provides the same beauty, feel and protection of Waterlox Original.
- Easier to maintain and clean than other interior clear or surface finishes.
- Non-toxic when dry and fully cured. Isocyanate-free, no cross-linker and no wax.
- Handcrafted in small batches in Cleveland, Ohio by a 4th generation, family-owned company.
- Available in gloss, semi-gloss, satin and matte sheens in gallon, quart and 2 ounce sizes.
- Use on interior wood surfaces including floors, windows, doors, cabinetry, woodwork, tables, furniture, countertops, picture frames and various woodworking projects.
- Because it remains elastic, it is a good choice for soft woods (like pine and reclaimed lumber). It also provides exceptional adhesion to oily, dense, exotic woods (like teak, rosewood and ipe).
- Perfect for restoration projects and period or century homes to enhance and preserve the natural character of the wood with a hand-rubbed, old-world appearance.
- One gallon of H2OLOX finish covers 500 square feet per coat (125 square feet per coat for one quart). One quart of the Universal Tung Oil Sealer covers 600-800 square feet per coat. No thinning required. For more details, view our coverage guide.
- Minimum dry time of 24 hours between coats. Poor ventilation, high humidity or cool temperatures may increase dry times.
- Keep container closed when not in use and keep from freezing.
How Can We Help?
Find the appropriate application guide based on the products and surface size you are using.Find Guide
Search our “Project Help” section to find help topics and tips during all stages of the application process.Search Now
Use our “Find Your Finishing System” tool to identify the products, tools and suggested application steps.Get Started