All shipments are shipped via carrier. It is extremely important to inspect material thoroughly before accepting and signing for it. Damage to the contents of a shipment is not always visible or in plain view; it can be concealed damage. Packaging that appears in good condition does not guarantee that there is no ‘hidden’ damage. The only way to be certain that there has been no damage to the contents of a shipment is to fully unpack and examine the contents of the shipment carefully before signing and accepting delivery of the shipment. This is your responsibility. By affixing your signature, you are acknowledging and agreeing that you have inspected the contents of the shipment and are accepting the condition of the contents to your satisfaction. In this case, any later claim for product damaged must be filed by you directly with the carrier, it being understood that Waterlox shall have no responsibility for damage to the contents of shipments after any shipment has been signed for.
For ground shipments, many times, the carrier will leave packages on your doorstep if no one is available for signature. Please inspect the package by fully unpacking and examining the contents. If you notice damage to the shipment, please call our customer service department immediately. Claims must be filed within 7 days after receipt. We will issue a Returned Goods Authorization Number (RGA#) if the claim is made within the required time frame.
For unnoticed/concealed (‘hidden’) damage, call the freight carrier with your tracking number directly to report the damage. If you notice visible damage to the contents of a shipment during inspection, refuse the shipment and identify the damage on the bill of lading, and call 800.321.0377 or email [email protected] for an RGA#.
Limited Product Warranty
If WATERLOX products are proved to be defective within one year of purchase, Waterlox Coatings Corporation will replace the material or refund the purchase price. Manufacturer’s liability does not include any injury, labor, loss or damage, direct or consequential, arising out of the use or the inability to use the product. Before using, the user shall determine the suitability of the product for the intended use and user assumes all risk and liability whatsoever in connection therewith. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
General Notes & Policies
- After signing for and accepting your order, you are responsible for all damage claims.
- You must contact us within 7 days of receipt if your material is damaged.
- In the event of a product damage return for material purchased directly from Waterlox and within 12 months from the order date, you must contact us at [email protected] to receive a Returned Goods Authorization Number (RGA#).
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Shipping and Handling charges to and from Waterlox are your responsibility and are not refundable.
- Waterlox Coatings Corporation reserves the right to refuse all returns.